Airport Ground Staff Training
At Aptech Janakpuri, we provide our students with the best Airport Ground Staff Training course. Individuals looking for a profession in the rapidly growing Aviation Industry, this course is a boon for them. In today’s time, a huge increment has come in the number of people traveling by flights around the globe on a daily basis and to offer them with the best in class facilities and a hassle-free experience, the requirement of ground staff supports at the airports have also increased. So, to fulfil this requirement and build a successful career in Aviation Industry its high time to enrol with us in our Airport Ground Staff Training course.
Our training helps individuals to be a well-trained, competent and enthusiastic professional with respect to their work. Our training programs are designed and provided by our best-in-class faculties who themselves have a vast knowledge of the Aviation Industry, so they provide best in class training to the aspirants. The course content covers all major concepts associated with airport ground handling along with personality development and enhancement of communication skills.
Our course program includes theoretical as well as practical learning. One gets to learn brief information about the principles and working process in the Aviation Industry. We provide individuals training with the exact feel of on plane training and refine one’s personality and train them to manage customers enquiries successfully. With the completion of the course, one becomes well groomed with exceptional communication and self-presentation skills.
Some major training areas are mentioned below:
• Soft skills training
• Load and trim procedure training
• Cargo and DGR handling
• Aviation operations handling
• Flight scheduling and re-scheduling
• Major principles of Aviation
• Personality Development
• Resource Managing
• Customer Handling Globally
The duration of our Airport Ground Staff Training course is 7 months.
To enrol in our top Airport Ground Staff Training in Delhi, one must have at least completed their 10+2 in any stream. Any other higher degree, diploma or any other educational qualification is valid. Some other prime concerns that must be noted before enrolling are:
• Eyesight should be good
• Proficient English-Speaking skills
• Between 18-24 years old
• Weight in-proportion to height
• Height – 5 feet and above for Females and 5.5 feet and above for Males.
Airport Ground Staff Training Course Highlights
• Our mock interview sessions make you a job ready professional
• Fast-Track options for quick completion of course
• Skills proficient for International Airlines as well
• Get 100% job placement assistance
• Well-Qualified knowledge about Aviation, Passenger handling and Airport supervision
• Enhancement in Presentation as well as Communication skills, and learn various ways of grooming.
• Guest Service Personnel
• Cargo Handling Operator
• Guest Service Supervisor
• Passenger Service Provider